Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

Updates : The Klick Store & Wassup Pune

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hi Girls,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed Easter. I went out with my girls for a Sunday Brunch. Leaving all that aside, the reason for the post is that most of you reading my blog don't really know me or what i do. Im not talking about a job, im talking about my passion.

In Mid 2011, i got the idea of making handmade accessories and starting my own little venture. Thus, my online store called "The Klick Store" was started in November 2011. This is one of the most important decisions of my life.


So i just thought the moment was perfect to introduce to The Klick Store to you! The moment is perfect cause im exhibiting my stuff at Wassup Pune on 26th and 27th of April at Rohivilla Palace Grouns, Koregaon Park. If your in Pune do drop by.. im going to be at stall A18. Do drop by!




Here's a tiny sneak peak of the new collection that i will be updating on the facebook page of the Klick Store!

Like The Klick Store on Facebook
Like Beauty & The Briefcase on Facebook
You can check out Wasup Pune here!

XOXO
Karishma

4 comments:

  1. Ohh no if it was in Mumbai cud hv checked it out.. I too wanted to learn to make earings bt never worked out somehow.. All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for your venture :) The earrings look good! :)

    ReplyDelete