Pages

Thursday, 17 April 2014

Amway Attitude Foot Cream Review

Hi Girls,

I’m back with another review. This time it's a foot cream. Honestly for me and I guess for a lot of people foot cream is essential to keep our feet soft and supple. A lot of times we tend to forget to care for our feet, even though we follow rigorous routines for skin and hair, etc. So, all those girls who don’t use foot creams – start using one now. The foot cream I’m reviewing is the Attitude Foot Cream by Amway.

Amway Claims: Attitude Foot Cream, rich in emolliments, contains effective moisturizers for the skin. It helps cracked heels and smoothes & softens dry rough feet. It has Vitamin A, C, E, Natural Fruit & Botanical Extracts that helps to nourish & moisturize the skin. 

Ingredients: Check the picture!

Price & Quantity:
Rs.325 for 100 grams

Where to Buy:
Generally, people are under the misconception that they can buy Amway products only through the consultants. It isn't like that any more. You can buy this foot cream herehere. Online you will get the 75 g variant as i got the 100 g variant during an offer.

My Take on the product:

The product comes in a white tube which needs to be kept in an upside down position. It has a flip cover and you need to squeeze the tube to get the amount of product you need. The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly. The product won’t leak if the cap is shut.



The cream is white in color. It has a very soft buttery texture and medium consistency. It is very easy to apply on the feet. It gets absorbed into the feet very quickly. I can’t really point out what it smells like, but its pleasant – nothing too strong.

Now the most important aspect, is it effective? Yes it is! Within a span of one week I could see that my feet had become softer and I like it. Earlier I used to use it on a daily basis when my feet were very dry. Now I use it twice a week.

Pros:
1. Conditions the feet
2. Good travel friendly packaging
3. It will get rid of cracked feet
4. You can see visible results in a couple of days of regular application.

Cons:
1. Contains parabens

Do I Recommend? Yes, if you are looking for a good and effective foot cream.

Will I repurchase it? Yes, I’ll repurchase it. It’s a lovely product whose effects can be seen in a short period. It’s worth every penny!

XOXO
Karishma
Do leave your views in comments!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good product. Although I apply my good old Nivea cream, I would love to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nivea is good for almost everything... but i prefer this for my foot... the results are exceptional! Give it a try if you have dry feet

      Delete
  2. Good sharing, FYI, Bioglo Silky Feet is an amazing skin-renewal combo that helps you restore silky youthful-looking feet and keep them stunningly soft and smooth. For detail review visit:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/reveal-silky-soft-feet-in-just-7-days/

    ReplyDelete