Pages

Sunday 27 December 2015

Puresense By Soap Opera Royal Apple Soap Review & Price

Hello Girls,

I know I've been gone for a really long time but now I'm back and you are going to get to read my posts regularly. A lot of posts that have been in the drafts are finally gonna get posted. So today i'm going to review a soap by Puresense. I enjoyed using this soap and hope my review tempts you to try it out as well. I'm reviewing the Royal Apple soap which is from their Fruit Collection.


About Puresense By Soap Opera Royal Apple Soap:

Green apples contain skin-friendly nutrients, including vitamin C and copper leaving your skin healthy, soft and glowing. The olive oil provides extra nourishment to your skin. The soap bar is free of sulphates, parabens, formaldehydes, and is non-carcinogenic.



Price & Qty:

Rs.99 for 100 grams 




Ingredients:


My Experience with Pursense Royal Apple Soap:

The soap is white in colour with tiny green specs . The fragrance is very similar to that of green apple. My skin glows after using this soap... benefits of using soaps which have natural ingredients in them.The soap maintains its shape and lasts for a really long time. It lathers really well and keeps the skin moisturised. I like the packaging of these soaps, its pretty simple but very different from the usual soap packaging.







I totally loved using this soap! Keep watching this space for more Reviews of some lovely soaps from Puresense. For the time being check out their Facebook page for some lovely products! 

xoxoxo
Karishma

Disclaimer: Product send by brand/ PR for review. Review is unbiased and honest as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment