If you have been following the blog/ my twitter profile/ insta profile... You would be well aware that i absolutely love to use handmade/ organic bath and skin care products... I have been hauling a lot of soaps and skin care products these days and i just wanted to share with you some amazing skin care products that have been recently launched by Pure Suds.
About Pure Suds:
Pure Suds Skin Treats brings to you a world of luxurious handcrafted soaps minimizing the use of harsh chemicals on a daily basis.
Their mission is:
Promoting minimally processed skincare which include a range of cold-process handcrafted soaps, Body butters, Sugar scrubs, Face scrubs, Lotions and Lip balms. All of which is prepared in my little studio in Rajasthan to delivery all over India.
Without further ado have a look at the latest products from Pure Suds:
1. Ylang Ylang Soap - Rs.350 for 100 grams
The soap is just so pretty! Its smells amazing.... I just don't feel like using it up :P I like that fact that Bhavana makes sure that each soap looks different from the other in terms of style.
2. French Vanilla Velvette Rich Body Butter – Rs.899 for 170 grams
Once again the fragrance is amazing... Texture is also very good! This would work great for all skin types... Not greasy at all. Perfect to use all year round. Also Available in Rose Velvette, Ylang Ylang and Citrus.
3. Cocoa Coffee Brightening Face Scrub – Rs.699 for 90 grams
This has to be my most favourite product from the ones i'm featuring today. I totally love anything that has coffee or chocolate in it and this product has both :D It's the perfect face scrub for my skin type. Not harsh at all. Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. Only again the fragrance is amazing! Love it!
4. Rose face moisturizer for daytime – Rs.799 for 90 grams
Bhavana has beautifully explained all the ingredients of this product along with how to use. So it's better you read what she has to say :)
Many of us love the fragrance of fresh roses around us. It elates our spirits and uplifts one’s mood on a happier note. I wanted something floral to linger around my skin for a long time. It is true that good aroma keeps one in high spirits. So I decided to go ahead take and take the plunge into making a aromatic and skin nourishing Rose Face Creme with ingredients which are simple and understandable.
1. Rose Water – Rose water or Rose Hydrosol is collected usually when the Essential oil of rose is extracted like any other hydrosol. Hydro – water, Sol – solution. Rose Water is the most commonly used hydrosol for its various benefits for good skin.
Benefits – It tones and conditions the skin. It is used for all skin types be it oily, dry and acne prone. It balances the sebum production. It is anti bacterial, works as an astringent and heals many skin conditions. Apart from working wonders on the Skin, Rose Water provides a lovely sensual fragrance which calms stress, anger, anxiety and variety of mood swings. It is also known to be an aphrodisiac.
2. Aloe Juice – When applied on the skin it soothes inflammations, increases the collagen, tones, conditions and heals cuts and wounds.
3. Jojoba oil – Jojoba oil is a wax not a oil. It is easily absorbed by the skin. It works as a miracle when it comes to the T-zone which is usually an issue as Jojoba oil pronounced much as ho-ho-ba oil mixes really well with the sebum creating a non-occlusive layer allowing our skin to breath. Jojoba oil is known to soften the skin, alleviate psoriasis and acne, offers tonnes of moisturizing properties without making the skin too oily or dry and is considered and excellent emollient.
4. Pomegranate Oil – It is a great ingredient for skin care because it works for most skin types. Since pomegranate oil penetrates deeply into the skin, it is effective for treating plenty of skin conditions such as acne, scars and sooth minor irritations. It contains punicic acid, an omega 5 fatty acid that hydrates and prevents moisture loss.
5. Evening Primrose Oil – Rich in Gamma Linoleic Acid, Evening primrose oil has a charm of its own. It helps with dry skin conditions, eczema, Acne prone skin, scars and other skin related issues. It helps balance the skins moisture.
6. Rose Essential Oil – Apart from the aroma that it flaunders, it has multiple skincare benefits. In 2010, Chinese researchers published a study uncovering that rose oil exhibited one of the strongest bactericidal activities compared to 10 other oils. They also discovered that just after 5 minutes of a 0.25% dilution, Propionibacterium acnes (the bacteria responsible for acne) was completely destroyed.
A well rounded product for the day.
How to use for all skin types?
1) Oily Skin – Rub a tiny pea sized amount between your fingers and press gently starting from cheeks, chin, upper lips, forehead and eyes. Do not massage the product onto your face. After a minute gently press fingers again to ensure the product penetrates.
For those who apply make-up, use this as a base, use a compact, blush etc and you are good to go.
2) Dry skin – Rub more than a pea sized amount between your fingers and massage gently starting from cheeks, chin, upper lips, forehead and eyes.
Make-up users continue with your routine with ease after application of the Face Creme.
All in all a well rounded product for the day.
Please note- For those under the sun, use your sunscreen as I cannot claim it to protect from sun tan.
It's a very light moisturiser and since i have oily skin i do not prefer using any product that makes my skin greasy even for a little bit. It has worked well till now. Will do a full fledged review once i have used them for a longer duration.
Till then don't forget to check out the new range of Pure Suds on Facebook.
Alternatively, you can also email or call them : firstname.lastname@example.org / 09784591628.
Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Do let me know which product you liked the most and which would you want to be reviewed first.