Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Celebrate Holi with 27coupons.com

Hello Everyone,

How have you been?? Today i thought of sharing with you lovely people my thoughts on gifting my loved ones for Holi. India is such a diverse country and i love it how we celebrate each and every festival. So, Holi is coming up and i thought of gifting myself as well as my loved ones some goodies. Online shopping is such a boon for workaholics like me... we just order and the goodies get delivered. To save myself a few bucks and make the best of what's on offer i always check out www.27coupons.com for the best deals available.

They have amazing coupons and deals for all major websites such as flipkart.com, snapdeal.com, shopclues.com, myntra.com,jabong.com. I really love shopping from www.flipkart.com, www.amazon.in, www.ebay.in... Sole reason being i love the number of options i get to choose from!

27coupons.com has deals and offers for almost 1000 stores and have great tie ups with my favorite websites. They have awesome deals on Restaurants, Beauty, Apparels, Books,Electronics, etc.


So, to celebrate this festival of colors... I have chosen some really colorful and fun gifts that i want to pick up. I'm gonna shop all of it by using some coupons & deals that i found on 27coupons.com

Due the huge variety available on ebay.in i have chosen most of my gifts from here. you can check out all coupons for ebay.in here: http://www.27coupons.com/stores/ebay.in/

Some great coupons that i found are:
1. Rs.100 off on minimum purchase of Rs.200 & above - very few stores offer discount on such a low cart value.
2. Upto 50 % off on smartphones- Yay!!! I should get  new phone now :P
3. Upto 78% off + 55% on American Swan...

I'm so tempted to shop from all the stores but i'm controlling myself. 

It's time you head over to 27coupons.com - shop more, save more!

The first thing you will notice that the website is designed really well. It easy to use and once you browse through it, you will be able to find what you need. The biggest benefit that i feel i get from 27coupons.com is that i can choose the specific merchant i want to shop from. Thus, i spend time checking out deals of only the website i want to shop from. Rather than waste my time browsing through deals which aren't useful to be.

I would, also like to tell you about this awesome concept of earning points while you share deals. Who doesn't like to be rewarded?? Shop, earn and then shop more and earn more reward points. The circle continues :)

You can subscribe to 27coupons.com email alerts. This way you will receive all the coupons and deals in your mailbox and won't miss out any good deals. How can a shopaholic miss out on the awesome deals that are offered by 27coupons.com. You can also subscribe to deals and coupons of specific stores. 27coupons.com also has an awesome feature to save coupons and utilize them before they expire. 

It's time you head over to 27coupons.com - shop more, save more!

xoxoxo
Karishma

No comments:

Post a Comment