Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

Puresense By Soap Opera Spearmint Soap Review & Price

Hello Girls,

I'm back with a soapy review. I enjoyed using this soap and hope my review tempts you to try it out as well. I'm reviewing the Spearmint soap which is from their Spice Collection.


About Puresense By Soap Opera Spearmint Soap:

Enriched with the richness of Spearmint essential oils, the bar helps cool and refresh the body. The Olive oil base adds extra moisture to the skin. The soap bar is free of sulphates, parabens, formaldehydes, and is non-carcinogenic.



Price & Qty:

Rs.99 for 100 grams 



Ingredients:


My Experience with Pursense Spearmint Soap:

The soap is white in colour with tiny specs of spearmint. OMG i'm just in love with the fragrance of this soap.  I'm a huge fan mint, i love it in my chocolate, my bath products and even in my lipsticks... I love the Revlon balms because of the minty fragrance. The spearmint soap keeps my body cool and refreshed. The soap maintains its shape and lasts for a really long time. It lathers really well and keeps the skin moisturised. I like the packaging of these soaps, its pretty simple but very different from the usual soap packaging.



I totally loved using this soap... currently I'm using another soap from this brand and I'm delighted :) Keep watching this space for more Reviews of some lovely soaps from Puresense. For the time being check out their Facebook page for some lovely products! 

xoxoxo
Karishma

Disclaimer: Product send by brand/ PR for review. Review is unbiased and honest as usual.

1 comment:

  1. I want this soap now ;) love spearmint smell.. nice review Karishma

    ReplyDelete