Pages

Sunday 19 October 2014

Festive Outfit Ideas

Hi Girls,

The festive season is back... October on wards my life is always full of fun, dressing up, enjoying with family and eating yummy yummy delicacies! For me the most important part is dressing up.... I have loved dressing up since i was a tiny tot... The festive season gives me a reason to shop a little more! :D

My style statement is a stylish but elegant outfit. I need my outfits to be comfortable else i will never be happy in my pictures.... Is it just me or do u guys also feel the same?

I have come up with two festive outfit ideas... One is with an Ankarkali and the other is a beautiful Saree... All the products are from Myntra. I don't wear Saree's that often, but now that i gotta wear a Saree to office on Tuesday. I thought why not come up with an outfit idea with Saree for the festive season.

The First Look:



Shop the look: Black Chiffon SareeGold Toned Box ClutchInc 5 Rose Gold Toned HeelsAnouk Gold BangleGold Drop Earrings

The Second Look:


Shop the look: Pink Silk AnarkaliFab India Clutch Gold Toned WedgesSia Gold Bangle SetGold Jhumka


Which outfit idea did you like more? How are you planning to style your outfits for diwali?
Hope you liked this post :)

xoxoxo
Karishma

10 comments:

  1. Great outfits. Love the accessories you picked.
    Heena
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved both the looks! Do post pictures of you when you drape yourself in a sari :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vindoini :)
      Will definitely share pics! Though i'm scared how will i manage the entire day in office... God help me!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Compilation.. I loved the Black Sari outfit more.. Between same pinch for the choice as picked the same clutch for my look ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vipra... Even i like the black sari outfit more!
      We think alike! That is a pretty awesome clutch.. I'm thinking of adding it to my collection :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful compilation Karishma! :)

    Enter my JoyBox - Jewellery Subscription Service Giveaway here -
    http://www.naomiganzu.com/2014/10/giveaway-time-first-jewellery.html#

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow superb saree & other fashion accessories. So beautiful & pretty.
    fashionbuzzer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad u liked the outfit idea Sarika :)

    ReplyDelete