Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Mini Reviews of The Nature's Co Cherry Face Wash & Lemon Peel Exfoliating Body Wash

Hi Everyone

Hope you are having a good day! I'm feeling so good that i'm getting a chance to blog 2 days in a row... I got down early from work today owing to Ganpati Visarjan. Anyway, somewhere in May i reviewed The Nature's Co Beauty Wish Box April Edition. You can checkout the post Here. So i received 6 deluxe sample products. Of which i have used up two. Ill share mini reviews of the Cherry Face Wash & Lemon Peel Exfoliating Wash.

The Nature's Co Cherry Face Wash:

This lovely face wash came in a clear plastic bottle with a Flip cover. The sample i got was 15 ml and that's pretty good enough to decide whether you like it on not. Since this was a small bottle i carried it around with me on a work trip. This bottle lasted me over two weeks with me washing my face a minimum two times.

The face wash is cherry red in color going with the theme of the face wash. It contains Aloe vera extract and cherry extract. I definitely prefer if my skin care products have natural ingredients. It also has strong cherry fragrance. I really like it! It lathers well, and makes my skin feel super soft. I'm definitely going to stock up on this in the future.Sadly, it didn't do much in oil control. But that's fine by me!







The Nature's Co Lemon Peel Exfoliating Body Wash:

I love body washes! Currently, i am obsessed with handmade soaps so it was refreshing to try out this body wash. It has a lemony scent to it. It contains kiwi seeds and walnut grits which gave a centle exfoliation. It wasn't harsh.. but i don't think it was good enough for me... i think i prefer a little more exfoliation! The sample i got was 20 ml which was good enough for 4 washes.

It lathered really well and left my skin feel refreshed. It made my skin softer as well. The lemony scent does linger on for a while... Which some may not like! Honestly, this wasn't an extremely good product nor was it a bad one. I am still undecided if i should stock up on this one.



Hope you enjoyed reading these mini reviews! I plan to review other samples that i have as well.
Do leave your comments

xoxoxo
Karishma

14 comments:

  1. I have used their coffee scrub and I really like it!


    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before trying out these products, i have just used their Lip balm... Ill check out the coffee scrub!
      Thanks for dropping in <3

      Delete
  2. Cherry facewash sounds so tempting to me..getting this urge of a shopaholic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even i am so tempted to buy the cherry face wash.... Will pick it up when i run out of face washes :)

      Delete
  3. I m in love with TNC products :) great reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Astha :) I'm loving TNC products as well :)

      Delete
  4. i liked that lemon peel exfoliating body wash ... interesting one !! nice review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Camy :)
    It's nice but doesn't exfoliate much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..looks so fresh! never tried their products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them out Mily :) They smell so good....

      Delete
  7. I have been thinking of trying this brand for quite a while now...These ones look very average..I guess I will give these a skip but would love to try some others :)

    www.coralswithblues.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ritcha you should try their scrubs and body lotions....They are amazinggg!

      Delete
  8. I love these cuties :) .. I had received in their monthly box & loving it :)
    Nicely reviewed dear :)

    ReplyDelete